Lindsay Gingrich Maclay, Esq.
Associate, Family Law & Divorce Attorney
Attorney Maclay was born and raised in Pennsylvania. She is a graduate of Northern High School (York County), Dickinson College (with a BA in Psychology), and the Penn State Dickinson Law School. She is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) Family Law section, where she has served on counsel for two terms, and has served as a member of the Programming Committee.
Lindsay is also an active member of the Cumberland County and Dauphin County Bar Associations, where she has acted as the prior Chair of the Family Law Section for both. She has authored materials and lectured for the PBA and the PA Bar Institute.
Attorney Maclay is additionally trained in Mediation, and she is also Collaboratively trained. With 20 years of legal experience, Attorney Maclay has the knowledge and skills to guide you through the Family Law process, to the best result for you and your loved ones.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Stepparent Adoptions
- Collaborative Law
- Pennsylvania (2001)
- New Jersey (2001)
- J.D., Penn State Dickinson Law School (2001)
- B.A., Dickinson College (1998)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Central Pennsylvania